1: Translate Auction Sheet information
Translate auction sheet before bid
- 1.Lot number
- 2.Last owner information (Private / Rent a car)
- 3.Engine capacity
- 4.Model code
- 5.Auction grade (interior grade)
- 6.Year of registration
- 7.Japanese inspection expiry date
- 8.Current mileage
- 9.Exterior color & Color code
- 10.Fuel type
- 11.Official dealer car / Parallel imported right handle drive / Left handle drive (Only for import car)
- 12.Recycle tax fee
- 14.Air conditioner
- 15Genuine Options
- SR:Sun Roof
- AW:Alloy Wheel
- PS:Power Steering
- PW:Power Window
- カワ:Leather Seat
- TV:TV System,Navigation (GPS) System
- エアB..Air Bag
- 16.Sales point
- 17.Seat capacity
- 18.(If it is a truck) Payload
- 19.Chassis number
- 20.Auction Inspector Report
- 21.Description about the condition
- 22.Vehicle dimension (L x W x H)
- 23.Exterior condition
- 24.Tire condition (1-10 : 10 is 100% condition)
2: Inspection at Auction
Inspect your target before bid.
Inspector will contact you to describe condition.
Send photo to confirm damaged, rust & interior to get more information.
Scratch on Exterior
Stain on Interior
3: Sent All Document by Air Mail Service
Sent all original document and maintenance record book, spare key etc...
4: Reconfirm Condition at Port Before shipping
Take Photo for your purchase cars about 20 pcs image (including caution plate)
- Start engine & check total condition
- Check engine number if necessarily
- Leave inside of Dehumidifying agent to avoid mold.
---use only container shipping or leather interior vehicle---
5: Inland Transport
Your purchase vehicle deliver by transporter to the port yard in few days.